About Me

My photo
I am KafukaChan. A cosplayer.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Acen

Best Acen I've ever been to. All of my friends made this possible. I'm so happy and I'm happy to be back home.
I met several new people, bought some figures and took some pictures.
Thanks to everyone who made this possible. 
I love you all, my friends. 


With all of that, here are some notes to my friends
Don't mind me. ~ Just took a picture of myself :3

 You're a cute Cirno. I believe your name was Nathan? My con crush. <3~
 Marissa, my Marissa. You amazing piece of love. I have all of Dead Master to thank you for. You're amazing!!
 Amy I love you. You're super sweet and super amazing. Next Acen we're adventuring.
 Matt...your kind really isn't accepted here...
 Shayna! My best friend in the whole world. I love you!
 Why?
 My badge. My identity.
 Mary! You sweet lump of love~
 Ok Aaron needs to stop being adorable.
 My mommy :3
 Shot of my Maria cosplay :3
 Shayna is Yukari!! She's so pretty oh ~~~~
 My Madoka  bag <3
 All for the Soviets!!
 Bakemonogatari figure set~
 Amy, that hair really suits you.
 Shayna with my friend Spenser.
 Marissa, you look amazing in that Kimono.


 Who is this? Oh, well, it's Tom! 
 Oni Oni Oni. You did a great job running everything.~
 Shutup Alicu
 Klaus sporting some glasses. Quite enjoyable.
 We're going to hell.
 Paul! You're so silly
 Mary, why you every where I go???
 I just love this picture
 Oh Azure. ~

That's right, drink that coffee.
Dani! Your Sakuya is adorable!!


The rest of my pictures will be uploaded to facebook whenever I feel like it


Facebook.com/Higurashi

2 comments:

  1. Didn't get to see you in Maria....Sad now :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Just a picture of my shirt?! Augh, both of my Touhou Pins were reversed in the picture! :C Anyway, there was a Kyuube at the Madoka photoshoot you know, it wasn't in the way you would want to do yours but I thought you would have wanted to see that.

    I didn't realize you knew Tom was there, did you see the reaction Oni had when Tom revealed himself to him? By the way, are you still in contact with Patchouli?

    ReplyDelete