About Me

My photo
I am KafukaChan. A cosplayer.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

What week is it? It's convention week!!

ACEN IS IN THREE DAYS SDJKBN. THAT'S LIKE TWO MORE SCHOOL DAYS. OH BOY OH MAN OH MAN OH BOY. I'M JUST EVERY WHERE RIGHT NOW.
I plan to go to Hobby Lobby sometime this week so I can /FINALLY/ finish my Dead Master horns and hands. I've got a plan to do it. It may take a few hours and I am not really sure if they will be permanent props. I can't get the scythe done in time unless I like...took off school. I'm already taking Friday off. 
But I'm just really excited. 
My Dead Master dress is /finally/ done. After like 15 hours of work ;_; My friend Marissa is so amazing and so talented. I will wear it so proudly. I didn't take progress pictures because my ipod died. But I can on Thursday when she arrives with it. 
I've still got to style her wig and add a few touches on my Cirno wig. 
To Acen I am bringing Cirno, Maria Ushiromiya and Dead Master. Saya will be a back up plan if I can't get Dead Master completed. I mean...I just need the horns and the hands. I've got a plan. This /should/ be going over well. I just need to get to the craft store sometime this week. ;___;
Ahhh I've been goofing off in Japanese land. I need to finish my Japanese work and stuff. 


That's all really.


I'm behind of anime.


Before Acen.


That's a BAD time to be behind on anime. I'm gonna marathon it these next few days along with struggling along with math. 


Awayyyyy~


Enjoy my favorite Littleshrimp Touhou comic. I love this one. <3



2 comments:

  1. ACen~ Woo!

    You will finish the Dead Master cosplay. I command you to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. red lace front wig

    ReplyDelete