About Me

My photo
I am KafukaChan. A cosplayer.

Friday, November 18, 2011

Youmacon was great, and so was my Chicago trip!

Sorry I haven't posted an entry in awhile. I apologize! I meant to make a blog entry about my Youmacon trip and my Chicago trip, but I haven't until now!


My Youmacon experience was amazing. I have so many shout outs to go to so many people, especially my friends in the Touhou community. You're all so great, and I really feel that I can be myself around all of you. I also really appreciate all the people I roomed with. Especially great thanks to my boyfriend. I had a great time with you <3 
I'll post a few cosplay pictures, here you go. None of these were taken by me. So many credits to everyone ;_; <3



I had such a great time as Cirno and Kyubey. I really miss everyone. You can look at my own personal Youmacon album here on my facebook, http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150523450143222.474715.558058221&type=3
Thank you c: 


Also, my Chicago trip! Oh, I had a great time! The best part was seeing my boyfriend! I have a link here if you want to see, but my camera died on Friday night, so I could only get a select amount of pictures. 
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150537304083222.476916.558058221&type=3
Thank you!! 




This weekend, I'm making my way to Florida again to visit my grandparents for Thanksgiving week. Hopefully I can upload some pictures for everyone to see too. Thanks to all who read my blog. I love you all, my fans.


My formspring is Formspring.me/Kafukachan

No comments:

Post a Comment