About Me

My photo
I am KafukaChan. A cosplayer.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Holidays Season, cold weather.

The holiday season approaches us, and I'm as excited as ever for this December. I have several ski trips planned, my brother is visiting, my boyfriend is visiting, and a few close friends of mine I don't get to see a lot are visiting. I'm so incredibly excited for Christmas and New Year's as well. I really love giving gifts and making people happy, and I really can't wait to give gifts to my friends this year. When the people close to me smile, it's the best. 
Now if only I could gather up some more money for Christmas gifts.. I have seven cents to my name right now, and my only income is the 10 dollars in allowance I get every Saturday. Oh well, I'll try to save. ;_; 
Cold weather is near, and that also makes me very happy. I love the cold weather. I love to snuggle and roll around in my warm bed at night, and I love to watch the snow fall. This really is my favorite time of year. I can't wait for break. With my favorite people visiting, it'll be the best break I've ever had. 
My stepmom seems to be in a good mood this morning, or so I thought. I came downstairs this morning ready for school. I got into the car to get a ride to the bus stop, and my sister hadn't come out yet. My stepmother turned fowl and yelled at my sister (Fro) to get out to the car, otherwise we'd miss the bus. My bus stop is a good half mile away, and we get rides in the chilly mornings. My stepmom (Dina) grew inpatient and started going. I said, "We should wait for Fro, hold on." And she turned and lashed at me, "You know, Brianne, I don't like you. I'll never like you. I can't wait for you to grow up and get out of my house." She said this for no reason, though. I hadn't angered her, and I hadn't said anything mean at all to her. I really thought my stepmom was done hating me for no reason. I'm above her hate for me, and I'm more mature than her. I don't fight back, and I don't retaliate. I've just grown used to the idea that my stepmother really hates me, and I sit there and take it.
When Fro finally got into the car, we drove off to the bus, and during the ride, my stepmother complained about me the whole way there. She was saying how it was her house, not mine, not matter how long I had lived there, because I'd lived in that house all my life, and she moved in about 4 years ago. She often told me how my father didn't really care for me, and how he always would chose her over him. She talked about how special she was. I can see her hidden jealousy, and it's pathetic how insecure she is. As got out of the car I said to her, "Dina, I don't care if you don't like me, you're my stepmother, you shouldn't say things like that to me." And she said back "AHA, as if I'd ever want to be your mother, Brianne." And my readers must thing that I'm one siding this, but I'm really not. I hate walking through the door of my own home because I know that I'm hated. I just wish her hate for me would stop. It's just the little things she says, the looks she gives me, and just the way she talks about me behind my back that really... it doesn't exactly hurt any more, but I just feel it's unnecessary. ;_; Good thing I'm an optimist. 
Oh well, I'm so used to her insults and hate by now that it doesn't affect me any more. I'll have a great holiday season, though!! I look forward to it!! I hope everyone else has a really really great time too. I love you all, my readers. 

I also had fun in Flo Rida!


Visit my formspring : Formspring.me/kafukachan

No comments:

Post a Comment