About Me

My photo
I am KafukaChan. A cosplayer.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

My winter break in all

I have to say my winter break for the most part was absolutely amazing. I had such a great time seeing my onii-chan, my family during Christmas, and my friends during the time I had off.
For Christmas, I received a Nikon D70 camera that I'll be taking to conventions with me, and with it, I can take pictures of my cosplay progress too. I'm very excited to have real opportunities to use it.
Unlike what I was originally planning to have happen, the hate in my house still isn't gone. My stepmother still blows up at me every second of everyday. When she blows up at me, it's ME that gets into trouble. Never her. I honestly think she's one of the most pathetic people on the planet. I'm so sick of the completely irrational hate that she gives me, and I'm a stronger and better person than that. When my father is around to hear her complain about me, he doesn't do a thing about it. I just get into more trouble for doing nothing. I swear she tries to create issues with me, even though she did say she wanted to start over. I can't believe I ever trusted her. I really just wish my dad was around to hear the names that she calls me and the hate that she gives me. I've seriously almost stopped caring, but I really really wish that I could drop that little bit and completely not care at all. It'll be alright though. I know I'm the best person that lives in this house, so I can deal with anything that's thrown at me.

In other news, my stepbrother's last visit is this week before summer, and he'll be starting bootcamp in July. This last week with Garrett has been great, and I really appreciate him and think that he's one of the best brothers anyone could ever have. He sticks up for me and what's right, I play games with him and he's interested in not only being my brother, but my friend. I get to see him two weeks out of the whole year, so him going to bootcamp doesn't really change how much I'll see him, but I'm proud of him for going.

I write this with an hour left of 2011 to go for me. Do I really have any regrets in this last year? I have one, but other than that, I seriously regret nothing. 2011 has been a year of friends, fun and new beginnings and I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm looking forward to the 2012 year and I'm looking forward to changes that I've made in myself, and the changes I'm still making. I'm not a completely new person yet, but soon I will be. I don't really have one cut clear resolution this year, but I really hope to become more organized, exercise more, learn to sew and complete at least four cosplays this year, and maybe perfect other ones.

With that in mind, I'll probably just be bringing Kyubey and Cirno to Acen with me, but maybe Misaka if I get her finished in time. ~ I'm going to try my hand at working with silicon molds and sculpty for the first time, so please wish me luck! I'm probably going to buy my supplies sometime in the next week or two to get started. Put a little spirit gum in your life!!

Until next time bye bye<3

No comments:

Post a Comment