About Me

My photo
I am KafukaChan. A cosplayer.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Ah, look at all the lonely people

Since I've gotten home from school, all I've been doing is crying. I've got Eleanor Rigby and Sayonara Memories playing. I've eaten a whole bag of doughnuts. Ugh. I feel like skjdgnskjd ;_; Hopefully my orders will come in soon and I can look forward to the small just because party I am throwing on Friday. I was maybe going to go out with some friends today, but they never got back to me. I really wish they had... so I wouldn't be just crying and eating like I am. 


I may order a bridal petticoat for my Cirno cosplay. I've always wanted a huge puff in it. I may look at the local bridal store first to see if they have any Petticoats first. I have two cheap pettis that I stack on top of each other and wear under it, usually. But a huge poof would be so cute. I don't mind wearing my cheap little petti for Maria, though. It works pretty well. 

I need to get my mind off life. 








1 comment:

  1. DON'T WORRY KAFUKA WE CAN CHILL THROUGH THE INTERNET LIKE ALL THE COOL KIDS IN THOSE BASEMENTS!

    ReplyDelete