About Me

My photo
I am KafukaChan. A cosplayer.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Makeup~

So this is all the makeup I receieved that I ordered from Prettycute. I love their website. Their stuff came fast too. IT WAS SO CASH.
I ordered Oriental BB Cream and Some face powder. They are shown here in the boxes they came in.
Here is my Oriental BB cream. It came with some blush at the top. It's very thick foundation and blends into your skin to both match the tone and just generally blends well. I like it a lot as a base and concealer. It works well. 
I also ordered blooming face powder. It does a great job of making my skin look nicer. It doesn't come off too easily. I really like it. It came in the cutest container, too. 
'
And last, I ordered some Hime eyelashes. I really love these. I'm going to wear them in cosplay. They were rather expensive. The bottom ones were 3.50 and the top ones (Which came with two sets) were around 17 dollars. Hella expensive. I love branded items though! (I feel so skjhgb saying that. Ha.)

~


2 comments: