About Me

My photo
I am KafukaChan. A cosplayer.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Not really

My name is KafukaChan. I am a cosplayer. I started this blog as requested and I hope to add something into it every day. For now, Have my most recent cosplay picture. 


For now, I have ordered some Super Nudy Blue circle contacts. I also plan to buy some makeup later while putting off a bit more to finish my Dead Master props. 


My friend made the wings for me yesterday. 
I don't have the fabric with me, but I will add it next week. My other progress pictures are here too. I'm no hand at sewing, so my friend is helping me out quite a bit. She went shopping with me and is making my whole dress. I'm sitting there watching her, trying to learn. Haha. I'll learn in time. I'm starting to practice with making stuffed animals. I may use expanding foam for the horns (as suggested by my friend Andrew) and for the scythe. Her hands, I am not quite sure yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment