About Me

My photo
I am KafukaChan. A cosplayer.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Florida is nice! Also, many updates!

Sorry I haven't updated my blog in awhile! ^^; I've been very busy doing things. I'm behind on anime and school. Everything is so distracting! 
Florida has been nice, I plan to take pictures while I am here. My hair looks good today, and that makes me happy.


I forgot who requested it, but someone wanted to see my natural hair. May I mind you, it's very curly. I usually straighten it out; I like it much better straight!
Here's my hair a few hours after I got out of the shower : 


I straightened it today. This is of 5 seconds ago. 
There's a little wave left... oh well. /shrug It's pretty straight. 


Well, Florida has been hot. Compared to Michigan it's a raise in an average or 40/50 degrees. I love warm things! I will probably upload pictures on Picasa/Facebook when I do something fun. Right now, we're just taking it easy at the condo/pool. 


Oh, and I love Gosick. That new girl that was introduced can just go away. I want Kujo and Victorique together. >:C Kujo is so cute sjkgbskhj. He's a new Waifu. or rather, Hasubando. I have been thinking of cosplay Victorique, but my sewing skills just are not very good at all. It would be fun and the dresses she wears are so cute and fluffy. She's a cute girl. I just don't want to be mistaken for a Lolita >_> My next cosplay plan is QB, though. I'm very VERY excited to cosplay at him/her/it. Here is the plan : 
So cute, right?? I want to buy this wig for it : 
I think it's really so cute. I'm very very excited for this cosplay. I think the outfit it just adorable. I love QB too, no matter how evil it is. 

That's it for updates. Sorry for so many! I'm all over the place in this post!! I'll /try/ to update everyday from now on! Hopefully I won't get too busy again.

1 comment: