About Me

My photo
I am KafukaChan. A cosplayer.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Story of my life

Today, I found out why my ex of a little over a month broke up with me.
He had fallen for another girl. Well, it's to be expected. She isn't fake like I am. 
I really couldn't care less, because I'm over him. I've been over him for awhile. That's all, really. She has a boyfriend, but I really can't wait for her to reject the shit out of him. ~ 
It's what he deserves. I thought I was worth more than that. You know? 
Well 
Whatever
I deserve better than that. 

Onwards.

Today, my friend Sassy and I had a conversation in Japanese class.


Sasawat: "Don't worry Brii, the majority of the Asians at our school think you are cute."

Me: "Sasawat, you aren't the majority of the Asians at the school."



Sasawat: "An thinks you are cute. Then again, he thinks a lot of girls are cute."

Me: "An is just a player."

Sasawat: "Yea.. true. The Chinese transfer student think you are cute."

Me: "Aww that's nice of him."

Sasawat: "Yes. He's cool."

Me: "CAN'T THE COMMUNISTS THINK I AM CUTE???"

FOREVERALONE

Picture unrelated! ~

3 comments:

  1. MK YOU THINK THAT BECAUSE YOU ARE ASIAN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy is what you are, but even so I still love you like a little sister.

    ReplyDelete