About Me

My photo
I am KafukaChan. A cosplayer.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Orders, Orders

I have decided to buy some makeup. I'm finally ordering contact lenses and makeup tonight with my birthday money. 
The contacts I will buy are Super Nudy Blue Circle lenses from Circlelenses. I'm buying Oriental Gold BB Cream, some fake (bottom and top) lashes along with some Blooming Face Powder from prettyandcute. I love their website. The prices are nice, the shipping is fast and the site is easy to manage. 
I'm planning on buying these contacts. It's a nice site, and the contacts will arrive in two weeks. 
I have never actually worn circle contacts before, so I'm pretty excited for it. I can only afford blue for right now, but in the future I plan to also buy some green ones and some brown ones. I'd like to see how I like the Super Nudy collection, though. It looks promising. 

No comments:

Post a Comment