About Me

My photo
I am KafukaChan. A cosplayer.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Uh the day as the day

You know those vacations days that you do nothing but lay around in the sun? Well, today was totally one of those days.
Today, we hit the pool for awhile. While my sister and I were swimming, we eyed some older guy looking at us from across the pool. We kept distance and made sure he didn't do anything weird. As we were exiting the pool, he followed us out and introduced himself to us. My sister and I by that time had realized he was hitting on us. I forgot his name though. Oh me ~
"My name is ____" And he shook our hands.
"I'm Jordan and this is Bree." I'm more timid with strangers, so I stayed more quiet and let Jordan do the talking.
"Uh so, how old are you?" We asked him.
"I'm 21. How old are you girls?"
"Oh well... we're 16." Jordan answered.

"Really? I thought you were 18 or 19 and the girl with you was 17 or 18." 
I'm flattered, really. I look 17? I thought I looked 13. 
He was just being nice. There's no way in hell I could look 17. Ever. 
Then I talked with my dear friend Lilith on Skype today.  Oh geez I love her more than anyone ever. 


Facebook : Facebook.com/Higurashi

4 comments:

  1. btw,
    in Florida Age of Consent is 18. If the other person is under 23, Age of Consent is 16. I would expect he's playing it a bit safer and choosing 17 to not make it as obvious as choosing 16.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been mistaken as a high school student last year...and recently...

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELL YEAH. (this is Lilith btw)

    We're skyping again tonight, right?

    ReplyDelete