About Me

My photo
I am KafukaChan. A cosplayer.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Today, I was almost held up at the Dollar store.

I really do love Cici's pizza. I think it's fun and I like their food. The beach? It's not really my thing. I feel dirty, ucky and just unpleasant! I went to the beach today. What did I do there? Not swim. I do not like beach swimming. Actually, I don't really like any swimming. I just wanted to get home and take a shower... it didn't help getting coated in sunscreen and having sand stick all over me. It's such a horrible feeling! And to top things off, my freckles are coming back. When I get sun, I get freckles. Not before Acen... ug! At least makeup can help cover them up a little bit ~ 


Well at the beach, we caught a bunch of Man-of-Wars. They were floating all over the beach. Up and down, all around. My sister got stung, but I didn't. :3
I apologize for the unflattering picture of me. I can take a bit more later. I look like a mess!! AND ACCORDING TO MY SISTER I LOOK WEIRD. SO, I'M VERY SORRY. REALLY. BUT IT'S THE ONLY ONE THAT WAS TAKEN! FORGIVE ME. ;C


After the beach, we went to Ron Jon's Surf Store. Uhh what did I get? Oh bby I got a Shimapan swimsuit. Teal Shimapan swimsuit. Uhhhh. It's hot. Pictures? They'll be uploaded. :3


Then we went to Cici's pizza.


On the way back from the resturant, we went to the Dollar store to buy some cheap Aloe. Though, I ended up buying some eyelash adhesive, a Zen garden and some gum. Then it happened.


"Brianne, someone just walked out of the store with three bags full of things. They stole stuff." 
I looked at my sister in awe.
"What bro?" 
"Yea." 
Who overheard us? My stepmom. She started freaking out. We were checking out, and she was pretty much throwing a scene. She was trying to rush us to get out of the store and get out of the place. The people standing in line behind us were a little uncomfortable. My stepmom tends to freak out about these sort of things often; she gets very worried and hates to be in situations like that. My sister later told me that the people who stole things were also planning to hold up the Dollar store, but it didn't happen while I was there because we checked out before it could happen. I don't even know if did happen. Oh well.


Florida? srs bzns


Tomorrow we may go to the beach again. 


As for anime I got four episodes of to Aru Majutsu No Index in. I'm at episode 18 now. I'm such a slow anime watcher... oh geez ;_; I plan to catch up with other animes tonight. I'm an episode behind on Gosick, an episode behind on Stein;Gate and I'm going to start Denpa Onna. 


Oh and I got my dad to read Hipster Hitler! He said he liked a few of the comics and he tries to make Hipster jokes all the time now. God I love that webcomic. 
Also, my stepmom and I were arguing and she decided to end the argument. She said to me, "Shutup Brianne. Bite my tit." 
I was all like, ok. 

1 comment:

  1. 1. you look cute in all the pictures. the one that is supposedly weird isn't really unless you stare at it for a long enough period of time.
    2. lol hipsterhitler
    3. Index FTW!!!
    4. I heard Stein;Gate is good. Might start watching
    5. "Pictures? They'll be uploaded. :3" Thx.

    ReplyDelete