About Me

My photo
I am KafukaChan. A cosplayer.

Friday, April 29, 2011

The Last Day of Florida. Aw.

Was a fun time. We're packing up to go tomorrow.
These are just some pictures I took of Jordan today. I love my sister. <3
Her and I are besties. <3


Yesterday we did nothing but a movie and went out to eat at Cici's Pizza again. ~


The day before we went to the beach c: I have a few pictures of Jordan and I at the beach. I can upload them when I get back home to Michigan. <3 
I'm so glad I have a sister like her. She's 5 months younger than I am. (We're actually stepsisters) It's fun being in the same grade with her. 


ugg airport airport airport ugg! :C I hate the airport!! Tomorrow is the airport, we will leave around 12:30


Facebook : Facebook.com/higurashi


Formspring : Formspring.com/Kafukachan

No comments:

Post a Comment